Comment on page
- 1.Select an app in the top left corner from the Switcher
- 2.Navigate to App Settings by clicking the gear icon (⚙️) at the top of the Timeline sidebar
- 3.Click on Integrations in the sidebar
- Find the Pivotal Tracker integration module under the Project management section
- Click the Connect button
The person whose API token you use must have the Owner role in the Pivotal Tracker project(s) you want to integrate.
- Click Save; you’ll be presented with a dialog in which you can select all the projects you want to pull stories from
- Runway uses these to associate tickets with specific releases
- Pattern is tokenized with the release version, e.g.