Comment on page
- 1.Select an app in the top left corner from the Switcher
- 2.Navigate to App Settings by clicking the gear icon (⚙️) at the top of the Timeline sidebar
- 3.Click on Integrations in the sidebar
- 1.Find the Mixpanel integration module under the Observability & analytics section
- 2.Click the Connect button
- 3.Enter your Service Account Username and Service Account Secret. You can create Service Accounts by visiting Project Settings > Service Accounts in Mixpanel.Mixpanel Documentation: Service Accounts.🔗
- 1.Enter your project ID, which can be found by visiting Project Settings > Overview
- 2.Select up to 8 key events from your Mixpanel project to monitor from Runway. Additionally, you can specify event properties (e.g.
amount) to track property-related metrics such as averages.