Comment on page
How to set up and configure a Datadog integration for stability monitoring in Runway.
- 1.Select an app in the top left corner from the Switcher
- 2.Navigate to App Settings by clicking the gear icon (⚙️) at the top of the Timeline sidebar
- 3.Click on Integrations in the sidebar
- 1.Find the Datadog integration module under the Stability monitoring section
- 2.Click the Connect button
It isn't strictly necessary to specify scopes when creating an Application Key, as it will inherit the scopes of the user or service account that is creating it.
- 4.Select a Datacenter from the dropdown. You can identify your datacenter by looking at your Datadog website's URL and mapping it to one of the available datacenters using from this table in the Datadog documentation. For example, if your Datadog website's URL is
https://app.datadoghq.comthen you would choose the US1 datacenter.
- 1.Select a Datadog application from the dropdown
- 2.Enter the name of your app's Production environment in Datadog. You can find a list of available environments in Datadog's error tracking dashboard: RUM > Error Tracking > Facets > CORE > Env.
- 3.Enter the name of your app's Beta environment in Datadog. This step is optional.
- 4.Click Save to save your configuration.
The Datadog stability monitoring integration is now connected and configured.