- 1.Select an app in the top left corner from the Switcher
- 2.Navigate to App Settings by clicking the gear icon (⚙️) at the top of the Timeline sidebar
- 3.Click on Integrations in the sidebar
- Find the Jira integration module under the Project management section
- Click the Connect button
- You’ll be taken through a standard Jira app OAuth flow
- Select a specific Jira org if you’re a member of multiple (otherwise will be pre-selected)
You must be logged in as a Jira user with read/write permissions in the selected Jira org.
- Jira redirects you back to Runway, Runway presents a dialog:
- 1.Select all the Jira projects you want to pull tickets from
- 2.Select any additional columns that signify a “done” state for your tickets (Runway pre-selects any columns marked in Jira as “done” states)
- Specify the labels and/or fix versions that Runway should use to associate tickets with specific releases
- Pattern is tokenized with the release version, e.g.