Comment on page
- 1.Select an app in the top left corner from the Switcher
- 2.Navigate to App Settings by clicking the gear icon (⚙️) at the top of the Timeline sidebar
- 3.Click on Integrations in the sidebar
Important! Before connecting a Teams integration, create a Runway Bot user in your Microsoft Teams organization that will be used for authentication. This will ensure that messages sent by Runway are correctly attributed to the Runway Bot user instead of the user that completed the installation.
- 1.Find the Microsoft Teams integration module under the Notifications section
- 2.Click the Connect button
- 3.You’ll be taken through a standard Microsoft Teams OAuth flow
Runway can send notifications to private channels only once the Runway user been given access to the channel. The Runway user is the user that was used during authentication.
- 1.Select the Primary channel you want notifications to go to. You can select or enter multiple channels.
You can override default channel(s) for individual notifications by going to App settings > Notifications and clicking the
icon for the notification you want to configure to send to a different channel.