Comment on page
- 1.Select an app in the top left corner from the Switcher
- 2.Navigate to App Settings by clicking the gear icon (⚙️) at the top of the Timeline sidebar
- 3.Click on Integrations in the sidebar
- Find the Xray integration module under the Regression testing section
- Click the Connect button
- Enter your Client ID and Client Secret
- Every Xray API Key you generate will have a Client ID and Client Secret associated and displayed alongside. You can generate API Keys for Xray within Jira by going to Settings > Apps > Xray > API Keys (Xray Documentation - Global Settings: API Keys)🔗
When connected, Xray API actions will be performed on behalf of the user linked to the Xray API key being used.
- Click Save; you’ll be presented with a dialog in which to add any test execution naming keywords
For linking test executions to specific releases, Runway will parse your test execution names for the presence of a version string (e.g. “2.3.0”)
You can optionally add test execution naming keywords (case insensitive) to associate test executions with a particular app, e.g. "iOS" or "Android"