- 1.Select an app in the top left corner from the Switcher
- 2.Navigate to App Settings by clicking the gear icon (⚙️) at the top of the Timeline sidebar
- 3.Click on Integrations in the sidebar
- Find the Datadog integration module under the Observability & analytics section
- Click the Connect button
- Enter your API Key and Application Key Secrets
- You can find your API Key and Application Key Secrets by visiting Organization Settings > Access in Datadog.Datadog documentation: API and Application Keys🔗
It isn't strictly necessary to specify scopes when creating an Application Key, as it will inherit the scopes of the user or service account that is creating it.
- Select the desired Datadog application from the drop down list
- Enter up to 8 key events from your Datadog project to monitor from Runway
The events you select as part of the integration setup will be surfaced in the Rollout view of each release. You can also configure health metrics that define acceptable thresholds for any of these events, associate metrics with rollout automations and more!