Use the Integrations settings page to connect Runway to third-party tools that your team already uses as a part of your release workflow.
- 1.Select an app in the top left corner from the Switcher
- 2.Navigate to App Settings by clicking the gear icon (⚙️) at the top of the Timeline sidebar
- 3.Click on Integrations in the sidebar
We recommend connecting your key integrations as a first step before filling in additional settings for your app.
Do you tag all of your builds? That's great — you can keep doing that, but Runway will also need a unique, final tag to mark each release.
This is where you'll specify the naming convention for release branches. Runway can detect branches that are created with this pattern, or will use this pattern when performing automations to create branches.
You can assign different patterns to different types of releases using the Release type dropdown.
Are you a trunk-based team that doesn't use release branches? Omit the tokenized pattern, e.g.
Be sure to select all types in the Release type dropdown.
Specify here other branches that are an essential part of your release workflow.
Your main development working branch, e.g.
Set this if you create Release Candidate builds from a branch other than your release branch.
Set this if you create your final, production builds from a branch other than your release branch.
Set this only if your deploy branch is different from your release branch.
Set up the fields (such as labels or fix versions) that will be used to categorize items for a given release in your project management tool.
- Integration name - Choose the name of the associated tool
- Affiliation type - Label, Fix version, etc (options will vary depending on the selected integration)
- Affiliation pattern - Use a tokenized string here to associate tickets with a specific version, e.g.