Comment on page
- 1.Select an app in the top left corner from the Switcher
- 2.Navigate to App Settings by clicking the gear icon (⚙️) at the top of the Timeline sidebar
- 3.Click on Integrations in the sidebar
- Find the Azure Boards integration module under the Project management section
- Click the Connect button
- You’ll be taken through a standard Azure DevOps OAuth flow
You must be logged in to Azure DevOps with a user that has access to the organization/project you want to connect.
Make sure the Third-party application access via OAuth toggle is enabled from Organization Settings > Policies in Azure DevOps (see below)
- Azure Boards redirects you back to Runway, Runway presents a dialog:
- 1.Select the project you want to connect from the dropdown of options
- 2.Optionally select any specific Azure Area Paths that contain work items that are in scope for this app (if no specific Area Paths are specified, Runway will consider all work items in the project)
- 3.Optionally select any additional columns that signify a “done” state for your work items (any columns marked as "done" states by Azure Boards are automatically treated as such by Runway)
- Specify the tags that Runway should use to associate work items with specific releases
- Pattern is tokenized with the release version, e.g.