Configure default app store settings and Runway will apply them where needed across releases.
- 1.Select an app in the top left corner from the Switcher
- 2.Navigate to App Settings by clicking the gear icon (⚙️) at the top of the Timeline sidebar
- 3.Click on Release defaults in the sidebar
- Export compliance information — Select Yes if your app uses encryption. Runway will also apply your export compliance setting to every new build uploaded to TestFlight if needed.
Runway will set your default release method and phased release setting on every new release. You can still manually change these options for a specific release.
- Manually release updates — Choose this release method if you plan to release manually via Runway or App Store Connect, or if you're using Runway's automated release feature.
- Automatically release updates — App Store Connect will release your app update as soon as it's approved.
- Phased release — App Store Connect will release your app update over a 7-day period, as follows:
- Day 1 – 1 percent
- Day 2 – 2 percent
- Day 3 – 5 percent
- Day 4 – 10 percent
- Day 5 – 20 percent
- Day 6 – 50 percent
- Day 7 – 100 percent
Runway will use this release setting for each new release. You can manually change the release method for any particular release.
- Don't stage — Releases update to all users immediately
- Staged rollout to a percentage of users — Choose a percentage of users that will initially receive the update
- Staged rollout with percent increasing over multiple days — Runway will automatically increase the percentage of users that receive the app update over a period of time, according to your custom settings. Configure the number of days for the rollout (2 - 7 days) and the staged rollout percentage for each day
If a staged rollout is halted during the course of an automated staged rollout, you must manually resume the rollout and update the staged rollout percentage going forward