- 1.Select an app in the top left corner from the Switcher
- 2.Navigate to App Settings by clicking the gear icon (⚙️) at the top of the Timeline sidebar
- 3.Click on Integrations in the sidebar
- Find the Asana integration module under the Project management section
- Click the Connect button
You must be logged in as an Asana user in the workspace you want to attach.
- Asana redirects you back to Runway
- Runway will present a dialog where you can select Asana projects to pull tasks from
- Specify the tags that Runway should use to associate tasks with specific releases
- Pattern is tokenized with the release version, e.g.