Comment on page
With our Linear integration, you can see Issues (of all statuses) alongside the releases they’re a part of, the code they’re related to, and the people who are working on them. With builds and crash info layered on top, everyone on your team gets the complete picture at their fingertips, saving you from the noise of answering the same kinds of questions over and over again on Slack. Additionally, when you create a bug ticket in Linear and label it for a given release, Runway will highlight it as pending work and can gate app submission until it’s addressed.
Welcome Linear users! New to Runway?
Runway is mobile release management software that connects your existing project management, development, and performance monitoring tools together. This empowers you to see status and progress of all releases at-a-glance and to automate away a wide variety of release tasks both large and small.
- 1.Select an app in the top left corner from the Switcher
- 2.Navigate to App Settings by clicking the gear icon (⚙️) at the top of the Timeline sidebar
- 3.Click on Integrations in the sidebar
You must be logged in as a Linear user in the workspace you want to attach.
- Linear redirects you back to Runway, Runway presents a dialog:
- 1.Select all the Linear teams you want to pull tickets from
- 2.Select any additional columns that signify a “done” state for your tickets (Runway pre-selects any columns marked in Linear as “done” states)
- Specify the labels that Runway should use associate tickets with specific releases
- Pattern is tokenized with the release version, e.g.