- 1.Select an app in the top left corner from the Switcher
- 2.Navigate to App Settings by clicking the gear icon (⚙️) at the top of the Timeline sidebar
- 3.Click on Integrations in the sidebar
- Find the Linear integration module under the Project management section
- Click the Connect button
You must be logged in as a Linear user in the workspace you want to attach.
- Linear redirects you back to Runway, Runway presents a dialog:
- 1.Select all the Linear teams you want to pull tickets from
- 2.Select any additional columns that signify a “done” state for your tickets (Runway pre-selects any columns marked in Linear as “done” states)
- Specify the labels that Runway should use associate tickets with specific releases
- Pattern is tokenized with the release version, e.g.